Testing Java-Script

torstai 9. syyskuuta 2010

English summary

O!  I have noticed from Bloggers new panel that my blog do have readers from England!  Oh, how I am happy.   But I can´t understand how they have found this blog.
However, I must now make a little briefing about this blog:  so...

I did buy a mobile broadband connection from Saunalahti for 24 months, and first it took over two weeks to get the "stick".  And after that it appeard to be quite as miserable product.  So i named it "Etanatikku", (witch is quite a slow animal), and begin to write about it.

I should have been writing about other subjects, such as sailing, living in nature, playing guitar, and other things.  But here I am wondering what this world is about.


And I welcome you, all my english readers.  But this blog will be 99 % written in finnish language.

To be continued...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Ajattele, kirjoita, lähetä. Tai kirjoita vain inspiroidusti.