Testing Java-Script

lauantai 20. marraskuuta 2010

English Summary n: 2

I am very happy to have visitors from other countries in my blog.  This blog is 95% written in finish.  But maybe you can enjoy this blog by watching photos:

LEFT PANEL  Blogin valokuvat   and  Kaunissaaren kuvia,     (beautiful pictures).

RIGHT PANEL    My other Web-Blog   Minnemaat Marina-75    (My life with a little sailingboat)
My Shared GoogleReader links "PÄIVITTÄINEN VALIKOIMA HIENOJA BLOGIKIRJOITUKSIA"

Or  wisit my Picasa-Albums    http://picasaweb.google.com/111265750820465145120

These two articles in my blog,  Welcome USA,  and Welcome England, are written in finnish language and I should translate these, but.....
Maybe you can use that awful Google Translator?

And I have tried to write welcoming messages to visitors from other countries as well, but...   Well, that is also  "under construction", There are articles in:    "Maat ja kansat", Countries and People, concerning Germany, Sweden, Norway and Senegal.   Other countries are still  "under construction".

In this blog there are links to many beautiful finish Blogs and by using them you can happily get rid of this Blog.  :)

So. welcome here!  And please, don´t forget to watch those Blogi- things in the left panel.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Ajattele, kirjoita, lähetä. Tai kirjoita vain inspiroidusti.